OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L., provided with CIF A58260860, acts as the owner, facilitator and content manager of this website. The entity informs users that it complies with the data protection regulation in force, and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (onwards, General Data Protection Regulation) and with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
|Hotel Alfa Aeropuerto, S.A.||A58260860|
|Calle K, s/n|
CONCEPT OF USER
The use of the website (including its private area) attributes the condition of user and implies the acceptance of the provisions included in this Legal Advice and in the Privacy Policies in the version published by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. at the same time as the user accesses the web. Consequently, the user must read carefully this Legal Advice and the Privacy Policies in each of the occasions in which he intends to use the website, because of the possible modifications.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. is not responsible of non-own websites which can be accessed through “links” or any content made available by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a non-own website is done by will and exclusive risk of the user, and HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through a link outside the HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.’s website nor is responsible for any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or misuse of a link, or the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, the interruption in service or access, or the attempt to use or misuse a link, both when connecting to the website of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. as when accessing information from other websites from the website of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
LINKS FROM OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITES
It is expressly forbidden to establish the link http://www.hotelalfaaeropuerto.com/ from pages that contain manifestations or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism, against Human Rights or any other of an illicit nature or contrary to the moral and public order. In no case may be given to understand, or declare that, HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L., intervenes, endorses, promotes, participates or has supervised in any way the contents of the page where the link appears, or only consent to your incursion, except express authorization.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. informs that always implements the appropriate security measures in order to present to users’ website adequate, certain and updated information and services. However, the right to rectification is reserved for those aspects that, possibly and in a fortuitous manner, could be suffer inaccuracies, outdated or errors.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L., has obtained the information and materials included in the website from sources considered reliable, but although the corresponding measures have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, it does not guarantee that it is accurate or updated.
It is also warned that the contents of this website, have two purposes, an informative purpose in terms of quality, situation, services and rates and other sales of services, as provided in this legal notice and other legal texts of the present web.
INDICATIONS ON TECHNICAL ASPECTS
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. declines any responsibility in case of interruptions or a malfunction of the services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Also, HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. is not responsible for drops in the network, loss of information as a result of such falls, temporary suspension of electrical power or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused to users for reasons beyond HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. does not declare or guarantee that the services or contents are uninterrupted or that they are free of errors, that the defects are corrected, or that the service or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, without prejudice to HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. makes its best efforts to avoid this type of incident. In case that the user makes certain decisions or takes actions based on the information included in any of the websites, it is recommended to check the information received with other sources.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents provided by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. as well as the contents discharged in the network through their websites, constitute a work in the sense of the legislation on intellectual property for which they are protected by the laws and international conventions applicable in the matter.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available and, in general, any other act of public exploitation referred to the website and its contents and information, without the express and prior written consent of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. is prohibited.
Consequently, all the contents that are displayed in the different websites and especially, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the different websites.
The contents, images, forms, opinions, indexes and other formal expressions that form part of the website, as well as the software necessary for the operation and visualization, are also a work in the sense of Copyright and remain, protected by international conventions and national laws on intellectual property that are applicable. Failure to comply with theses, implies the commission of serious illegal acts and their sanction by civil and criminal legislation.
It is forbidden any act in which the users of the services or contents can exploit or use commercially, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are part of the website without prior written permission of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
In particular, and without exhaustive character, the acts of reproduction, distribution, exhibition, transmission, retransmission, emission in any form, storage in physical or logical media (for example, diskettes or hard disk of computers), digitization or setting up are prohibited. provision from databases other than those belonging to those authorized by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A.as well as its translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other transformation of such opinions, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are made available to users through the services or contents, as long as such acts are subject to legislation applicable in matters of intellectual, industrial or image protection.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. is free to limit the access to the website, and to the products and/or services offered, as well as the subsequent publication of the opinions, observations, images or comments that the users could send to it via e-mail.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. in this sense, it may establish, if it considers it appropriate, without prejudice to the sole and exclusive responsibility of the users, the necessary filters in order to prevent content or opinions, considered to be racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, defamatory or that, in any way, encourage violence or the dissemination of clearly illicit or harmful content.
Those users that send to the website of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. to its department of suggestions, observations, opinions or comments by means of the electronic mail service, unless they express in a certain and an obvious way the contrary, in the cases in which by the nature of the services or contents it is possible, it is understood authorizing HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. for reproduction, distribution, display, transmission, retransmission, broadcasting in any format, storage in physical or logical media (for example, diskettes or hard disk of computers), digitization, made available from databases belonging to HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other transformation of such observations, opinions or comments, for all the time of copyright protection that is legally protected.
Also, it is understood that this authorization is made for free, and only by the simple fact of sending by email observations, opinions or comments, the users decline any remuneration claim by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
De acuerdo con lo señalado en el párrafo anterior, Hotel Alfa Aeropuerto, S.A. queda autorizada igualmente para proceder a la modificación o alteración de tales observaciones, opiniones o comentarios, a fin de adaptarlos a las necesidades de formato editorial de las páginas Web, sin que por ello pueda entenderse que existe en absoluto cualquier tipo de lesión de cualesquiera de las facultades morales de derecho de autor que los Usuarios pudieran ostentar sobre aquéllas.
Quedan prohibidos cualesquiera de los recursos técnicos, lógicos o tecnológicos por virtud de los cuales un tercero pueda beneficiarse, directa o indirectamente, con o sin lucro, de todos y cada uno de los contenidos, formas, índices y demás expresiones formales que formen parte de las páginas Web, o del esfuerzo llevado a cabo por Hotel Alfa Aeropuerto, S.A. para su funcionamiento.
In accordance with what was said in the previous paragraph, HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. is also authorized to proceed to the modification or alteration of such observations, opinions or comments, in order to adapt them to the needs of the editorial format of the website, without it being understood that there is absolutely no type of injury of any of the moral faculties of copyright that Users may hold over them.
Any of the technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from each and every one of the contents, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are part of the Website, or the effort carried out by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. for its functionality.
In particular, any link, hyperlink, framing or similar link that may be established in the direction of the website of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. without the prior, express and written consent of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. Any violation of the provisions of this point will be considered as an injury to the legitimate intellectual property rights of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. about the Website and all the contents of them.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. he will not assume any responsibility before consequences derived from the conducts and performances before mentioned, in the same way that he will not assume any responsibility for the contents, services, products, etc., of third parties that can be accessed directly or through banners, enlaces, links, hyperlinks, framing or similar links from the websites of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
Any of the technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from each and every one of the contents, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are part of the website, or the effort carried out by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. for its functionality.
In particular, any link, hyperlink, framing or similar link that may be established in the direction of the website of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. without the prior, express and written consent of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. Any violation of the provisions of this point will be considered as an injury to the legitimate intellectual property rights of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. about the website and all the contents of them.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L. will not assume any responsibility for consequences rising from the conducts and actions, in the same way that will not assume any responsibility for the contents, services, products, etc., of third parties that can be accessed directly or through banners, links, links, hyperlinks, framing or similar links from the websites of HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.L.
By means of the implementation of the forms included in the website, with reference to the services provided by HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A., users accept the inclusion and the treatment of the data that they provide in a processing of personal data, which HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. is the owner, being able to exercise the relevant rights according to the exposed in the following clauses.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. acts as the owner, facilitator and content manager of this website. HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. informs users that it complies with the data protection regulations in force and, in a special way, with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (onwards, General Data Protection Regulation) and with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested in the corresponding website.
2.- Who is the responsible for the processing of your personal data?
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. is committed to respect and safeguard your privacy and the security of your data.
The identify data of the controller are: HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A., with CIF A58260860, and established in Calle K s/n, 08040, Barcelona.
3.- ¿Qué datos recogemos?
De acuerdo con lo dispuesto en la normativa vigente, HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO SA sólo recoge los datos estrictamente necesarios para ofrecer los servicios derivados de su actividad y demás prestaciones, gestiones y actividades atribuidas por la Ley.
Mediante la presente web, y con el objetivo de prestarle el mejor servicio, HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO SA capta información o datos que pueden identificarle directa o indirectamente como nombre o correo electrónico.
Se informa a los usuarios, que la información que nos facilite en los formularios incluidos en la presente web tiene carácter voluntario, si bien la negativa a facilitar los datos solicitados puede comportar la imposibilidad de acceso a los servicios que lo requieran.
4.- What kind of data are we collecting?
The purposes and legal basis for which we collect such data are:
- Management of the contractual relationship that we maintain with you on the occasion of your reservation and stay at Hotel Alfa, for which the legal basis is the execution of the contract that binds us.
- Sending commercial and / or promotional information that may be of your interest, the legal basis being your consent.
- Resolution of queries that can be raised via web, the legal basis being your consent.
It is reported that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed.
5.- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
With the aim of obtaining the full satisfaction of our customers, we inform you that all the information you have provided us and the information you provide throughout your relationship with HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO SA will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Other related companies of the ALFA Group.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, qualifications and reviews, CRM, web analysis and search engine, tools for curing user-generated content.
- Public and judicial authorities that may request it HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. will collaborate with the aim that third parties comply with the legislation in force, although the responsibility will be demandable to the third parties.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO SA will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be demandable to the aforementioned third parties.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO SA does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, except in the case that is necessary for the service itself.
6.- How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept while the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7.- What are the rights of the users that provide us their data?
The rights referred above, may be exercised by each user by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of DNI, NIE or Passport, addressed to the following address: Calle K s/n (Mercabarna main entrance), 08040, Barcelona. They can also send this information by email to the address email@example.com.
Moreover, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Protection) if deemed appropriate.
8.- Communication of incidence and irregularities
If there is any conduct or situation that can be susceptible to generate an incidence or any kind of irregularity, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: Calle K s/n, 08040, Barcelona.
Also, you can contact with our Data Protection Officer at the following direction (añadir email del DPD).
10.- User commitment
11.- Use and content responsibility of the users
Both the access to our website and the use that may be made of the information and content included in this website, will be the unique responsible the person who made it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and/or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subjected by the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the users, who will be responsible for this access and correct use.
Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the own company, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or lost profit, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the users or third parties.
12.- Información LSSI-CE
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in the article 10 of the Law 34/2012, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content management of the website where you can download different applications and/or information is HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. established at Calle K s/n, 08040, Barcelona, and with the management of the Internet domain http://www.hotelalfaaeropuerto.com/ registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and/or interested through the e-mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, trade, administrative or contracting activity of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
13.- Information about cookies
14.- Information of the use of other websites and social networks
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. is committed to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO S.A. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of personal pseudonyms or nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
- It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be placing the privacy and privacy of people in their environment at risk.
- It is recommended to adequately configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published in the profile or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as a contact only those people known or with whom you have a prior relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places they usually frequent.
- To the users of microblogging tools, it is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are always.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which there is sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protected by national courts.
- It is recommended that users use different user names and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with capital and lowercase letters.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Never give data to strangers.
- All the information concerning the website must be read. It explains who are the owners of the same and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent tutors is also needed. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network should ask the parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation that derives from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish parent or guardian mail as a secondary contact email.
- Make sure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to children that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the minor’s user profile.
- Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Make sure that children do not use their full name.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that contain information and are generated on the user’s computer or terminal when browsing the website. If you brow in this website, you are consenting to receive these Cookies. HOTEL ALFA AEROPUERTO, S.A. only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
What kind of cookies do we use?
According to the period of time they stay active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and save data while accessing our website and remaining in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the page. For example, identification cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still saved in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time.
According to their aim and the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or webpage that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by Google, who installs cookies that help us to analyze the operation of our website and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical cookies: Are those necessary for browse and the good function of our website. For example, they allow the purchase process, control the security aspects of the web, share content through social networks, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website that make users. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors of each page / section, which is used to count the times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to know the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users get a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow us to know the hours of most affluence and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link to our website leaves, in order to improve the different links and banners that point to our server and offer best results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient and possible way, of the advertising spaces that may be included in our web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies act according to the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show personalized ads on other websites.
How can I configure or disable cookies?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and refuse to accept them, activating the settings in the browser that allows you to refuse them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of cookies can causes the limitation, or even the inability to access in some of the functions of our website, as well as some of the services can stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, please consult the “Help” menu of it.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations about how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Cookies of third parties / collaborating companies:
Google offers many products to help us to manage our ads and websites; included Google Analytics. By visiting our website you can send some cookies to your browser.
These cookies can be enabled from a few different domains, including www.google.com, and www.doubleclick.net to allow us to use joint services at Google’s service, such as an ad reporting and measurement service. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website http://www.hotelalfaaeropuerto.com/ to understand the way users interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics on websites without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about Google Analytics cookies.